Cyber Liability & Data Breach Insurance
Are you protected against the costs of a data breach?
360 Coverage Pros supports businesses who are working with a SBDC advisor or participate in the programs offered by the America's Small Business Development Centers (americassbdc.org). The Cyber and Data Breach Insurance program is specifically designed for small to midsized businesses and offer special access to affordable cyber and data breach insurance that includes rapid breach response services to help your company quickly react and recover from a cyber or data breach event.
Get a Cyber Liability Quote Now!
The financial implications to a small business affected by a data breach can be devastating. Having Cyber and Data Breach Insurance in place can provide resources and financial assistance to help a small business meet their cyber security obligations. Policy holders can access breach response support services and assistance to help them detect, respond and recover from a cyber-attack or other forms of a data breach, via a special breach response hotline available to SBDC program participates 24/7/365.
This Cyber Liability and Data Breach Insurance program provides small businesses who have annual revenue of up to $100,000,000 a year with broad financial coverage that can help protect their business against the financial losses created by a data breach, allowing them to quickly respond and recover.
- This will take you less than 5 minutes to see your rates, coverage options and if you like what you see you can have this important coverage in effect immediately.
- Accepted Payment Methods: MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa
$0 - $1M
$1M - $2.5M
$2.5M - $5M
Companies with Annual revenue from $5M a year to $100M a year are also eligible. Rates will be calculated based on actual revenues and coverage limits selected.
- Easy Online Quote and Purchase Process
- "A-" Rated Admitted Insurance Carrier
- Access to 24/7/365 Breach Response Line
- Broad Coverage Options for:
- Cyber Hacking
- Data Breaches / Lost Information
- Disclosure of Private / Confidential information
- Defense / Legal Costs
- Regulatory Claims and Penalties
- Multimedia Liability
- Cyber Crime and Extortion
This Cyber Liability & Data Breach Insurance Provides Protection For:
First Party Expenses
- Breach Response costs (including employees)
- Credit Notification costs
- Monitoring services for up to a year (or as required by law)
- Forensic Analysis: computer forensic expert
- PR consultant
- Cyber Extortion
- Business interruption costs
- Loss of income
- Restoration costs
Third Party Expenses
- Claims – i.e. damages and claim expenses – for:
- Violations of privacy law or regulation
- Multimedia liability (e.g. claims based on defamation, libel, copyright infringement)
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Compensatory payments – as required by regulatory action – to affected individuals
- PCI Assessments
- Antivirus and firewalls that protect the insured's computer system(s) are required to bind coverage.
- For those domiciled in VT or a U.S. Territory, Submit a custom quote. Program is not available for those domiciled in VT or U.S. Territories.
- Your coverage is secured by BCS Insurance Company.
BCS Insurance Company is A.M. Best "A-" (Excellent) VIII rated carrier.