Cyber Liability & Data Breach Insurance
Are you protected against the costs of a data breach?
The financial implications to a business or contractor affected by a data breach can be devastating. Having Cyber and Data Breach Insurance in place can provide resources and financial assistance to help contractors meet their cyber security obligations under DFAR’s and in support of the core functions of the NIST 181 cyber security framework. Policy holders can access breach response support services and financial assistance to help them detect, respond and recover from a cyber-attack or other forms of a data breach, via a special breach response hotline available to contractors 24/7/365.
Get a Cyber Liability Quote Now!
This Cyber Liability and Data Breach Insurance program provides federal contractors who have annual revenue or total annual contracts that generate up to $100,000,000 a year in revenue with broad financial coverage that can help protect against the financial losses created by a data breach, allowing them to quickly respond and recover.
- Accepted Payment Methods: MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa
$0 - $1M
$1M - $2.5M
$2.5M - $5M
Companies with Annual revenue from $5M a year to $100M a year are also eligible. Rates will be calculated based on actual revenues and coverage limits selected.
- Easy Online Quote and Purchase Process
- "A-" Rated Admitted Insurance Carrier
- Access to 24/7/365 Breach Response Line
- Broad Coverage Options for:
- Cyber Hacking
- Data Breaches / Lost Information
- Disclosure of Private / Confidential information
- Defense / Legal Costs
- Regulatory Claims and Penalties
- Multimedia Liability
- Cyber Crime and Extortion
This Cyber Liability & Data Breach Insurance Provides Protection For:
First Party Expenses
- Breach Response costs (including employees)
- Credit Notification costs
- Monitoring services for up to a year (or as required by law)
- Forensic Analysis: computer forensic expert
- PR consultant
- Cyber Extortion
- Business interruption costs
- Loss of income
- Restoration costs
Third Party Expenses
- Claims – i.e. damages and claim expenses – for:
- Violations of privacy law or regulation
- Multimedia liability (e.g. claims based on defamation, libel, copyright infringement)
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Compensatory payments – as required by regulatory action – to affected individuals
- PCI Assessments
- Antivirus and firewalls that protect the insured's computer system(s) are required to bind coverage.
- For those domiciled in VT or a U.S. Territory, submit a custom quote. Program is not available for those domiciled in VT or U.S. Territories.
- Your coverage is secured by BCS Insurance Company.
BCS Insurance Company is A.M. Best "A-" (Excellent) VIII rated carrier.