Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification
Get Protected. Get Compliant. Get Certified.
IMPORTANT!! Cyber-attacks are hitting the real estate industry hard. Be advised that federal and state laws REQUIRE real estate companies, brokers and agents (including mortgage and title companies) to protect confidential client information against cyber-attacks.
Get Started Today!
Also, the REALTOR® code of Ethics and Standards of Practice explicitly acknowledges a REALTOR's® obligation to preserve the confidentiality of personal information provided by clients both during and after the termination of the business relationship. Don’t risk exposing your clients to identity theft and real estate fraud!
- InfoSafe® is the leading cybersecurity compliance certification program for realtors and the real estate industry. It’s the most simple and affordable way protect yourself and your business, and to get compliant with real estate data security regulations and standards, including:
Get yourself and your business protected. Get compliant with federal and state laws so you can be legally defensible. Get “certified safe” with InfoSafe and assure your clients that their personal information is safe with you.
- REALTOR® code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Federal Trade Commission – FACTA Red Flags Rule
- NY Dept. of Financial Services (NYDFS) Cybersecurity Regulation
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- All 50 state’s current data privacy and cybersecurity laws
Discounted pricing for SDAR members! You get automatic savings of 20% or more on your InfoSafe Certification.