Lawyer Malpractice Insurance Program
Malpractice Insurance For Lawyers and Law Firms Up To 19 Attorneys
As a legal professional while you may be committed to your clients, they may not always return the favor. Whether a small or mid-sized law firm, your business has potential exposures as client expectations are increasing and malpractice lawsuits are becoming more common. Your business and financial security depend on how well protected they are from a lawsuit or claim.
Get An Indication Now!
Schedule A Free Consultation!
About This Coverage
- This Attorney Malpractice Insurance Program is designed exclusively for lawyers
- Coverage for sole proprietors and law firms up to 19 attorneys
- "A+" rated, admitted carrier
- Coverage limits up to $10,000,000
- Multiple retention options – starting as low as $1,000
- This malpractice insurance is specifically for full-time and part-time lawyers.
- Broad definition of professional services including arbitrator, mediator, notary, title agent, escrow agent or fiduciary
- Broad definition of insured including past or present attorneys, of counsels, employees, and independent contractors
- Named insured has the right to consent to settlement
- Outside interests in clients – coverage for legal services rendered if less than 10% equity in the client
- Prior acts coverage, including predecessor firm coverage – Full prior acts coverage available
- Prior law firm coverage included – Individual prior acts tailored as requested
- Author, publisher or presenter of legal research papers or materials coverage
- Innocent insured protection
- Important: This is a claims made and reported policy. Claims must be submitted immediately in writing to the insurer. Coverage only applies to claims first made during the policy period. Claims must be reported during the policy period; or, during an extended reporting period (ERP). Prior acts are covered back to the first day of continuous E&O coverage. Please refer to the policy form for claim reporting provisions and definition of a claim, prior acts definition, and ERP details.
- Your coverage is secured by Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, an outstanding insurance company rated "A+" (Superior) XV by A.M. Best.
- 360 Coverage Pros is administered by Gallagher, a global insurance brokerage, risk management and consulting services firm.